Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the suspend tree with the wireless tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:20:06 +1000

Hi Rafael,

Today's linux-next merge of the suspend tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/ipw2100.c between commit
d267be307a3345ef06889511cad2aa1fecc83db7 ("ipw2100: mark
ipw2100_pm_qos_req static") from the wireless tree and commit
82f682514a5df89ffb3890627eebf0897b7a84ec ("pm_qos: Get rid of the
allocation in pm_qos_add_request()") from the suspend tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/ipw2100.c
index 5bbff4c,7f0d98b..0000000
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/ipw2100.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/ipw2100.c
@@@ -174,7 -174,7 +174,7 @@@ that only one external action is invoke
  #define DRV_DESCRIPTION	"Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2100 Network Driver"
  #define DRV_COPYRIGHT	"Copyright(c) 2003-2006 Intel Corporation"
  
- static struct pm_qos_request_list *ipw2100_pm_qos_req;
 -struct pm_qos_request_list ipw2100_pm_qos_req;
++static struct pm_qos_request_list ipw2100_pm_qos_req;
  
  /* Debugging stuff */
  #ifdef CONFIG_IPW2100_DEBUG