Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (xen tree related)

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:29:08 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the final tree, today's linux-next build (i386 defconfig)
failed like this:

arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `init_hypervisor_platform':
(.init.text+0x3ca4): undefined reference to `x86_hyper_xen_hvm'
arch/x86/built-in.o: In function `init_hypervisor_platform':
(.init.text+0x3cad): undefined reference to `x86_hyper_xen_hvm'

Caused by commit bee6ab53e652a414af20392899879b58cd80d033 ("x86: early PV
on HVM features initialization").

I reverted commit 4b9100d12d15c0eaf23d9edc86228e1bdf452dc2 ("Merge branch
'upstream/pvhvm' into upstream/xen") for today (since there were
dependencies on the above commit).
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/
_______________________________________________
Xen-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.xensource.com/xen-devel