Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for July 28 (lirc #2)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:24:17 -0700

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:28:55 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20100727:

When USB_SUPPORT is not enabled and MEDIA_SUPPORT is not enabled:

ERROR: "lirc_dev_fop_close" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_dev_fop_open" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_dev_fop_poll" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_dev_fop_write" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_dev_fop_read" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_register_driver" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_register_driver" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_string" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_alloc_urb" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_alloc_coherent" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_dev_fop_ioctl" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_get_pdata" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_free_coherent" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_free_urb" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_unregister_driver" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_kill_urb" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_submit_urb" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_deregister" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_streamzap.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_dev_fop_close" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_sir.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_dev_fop_open" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_sir.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_register_driver" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_sir.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lirc_unregister_driver" [drivers/staging/lirc/lirc_sir.ko] undefined!

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***