Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tegra tree with the s5p tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:58:34 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tegra tree got a conflict in
arch/arm/mm/Kconfig between commit
9d2ef2d3944bb387df220fdeec93abc38b62b627 ("ARM: S5PV310: Add new Kconfig
and Makefiles") from the s5p tree and commit
7e3b9536bd5ba23b3c94055bdf8c2fd45d9f8e62 ("[ARM] tegra: initial tegra
support") from the tegra tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc arch/arm/mm/Kconfig
index d6ffcee,aa26573..0000000
--- a/arch/arm/mm/Kconfig
+++ b/arch/arm/mm/Kconfig
@@@ -772,7 -783,7 +772,7 @@@ config CACHE_L2X
  	depends on REALVIEW_EB_ARM11MP || MACH_REALVIEW_PB11MP || MACH_REALVIEW_PB1176 || \
  		   REALVIEW_EB_A9MP || ARCH_MX35 || ARCH_MX31 || MACH_REALVIEW_PBX || \
  		   ARCH_NOMADIK || ARCH_OMAP4 || ARCH_U8500 || ARCH_VEXPRESS_CA9X4 || \
- 		   ARCH_S5PV310
 -		   ARCH_TEGRA
++		   ARCH_S5PV310 || ARCH_TEGRA
  	default y
  	select OUTER_CACHE
  	select OUTER_CACHE_SYNC