Subject: [PATCH -next] apparmor: depends on NET

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 10:52:18 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

SECURITY_APPARMOR should depend on NET since AUDIT needs
(depends on) NET.

Fixes 70-80 errors that occur when CONFIG_NET is not enabled,
but APPARMOR selects AUDIT without qualification.  E.g.:

audit.c:(.text+0x33361): undefined reference to `netlink_unicast'
(.text+0x333df): undefined reference to `netlink_unicast'
audit.c:(.text+0x3341d): undefined reference to `skb_queue_tail'
audit.c:(.text+0x33424): undefined reference to `kfree_skb'
audit.c:(.text+0x334cb): undefined reference to `kfree_skb'
audit.c:(.text+0x33597): undefined reference to `skb_put'
audit.c:(.text+0x3369b): undefined reference to `__alloc_skb'
audit.c:(.text+0x336d7): undefined reference to `kfree_skb'
(.text+0x3374c): undefined reference to `__alloc_skb'
auditfilter.c:(.text+0x35305): undefined reference to `skb_queue_tail'
lsm_audit.c:(.text+0x2873): undefined reference to `init_net'
lsm_audit.c:(.text+0x2878): undefined reference to `dev_get_by_index'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: John Johansen <[email-masked]>
---
 security/apparmor/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20100802.orig/security/apparmor/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20100802/security/apparmor/Kconfig
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
 config SECURITY_APPARMOR
 	bool "AppArmor support"
-	depends on SECURITY
+	depends on SECURITY && NET
 	select AUDIT
 	select SECURITY_PATH
 	select SECURITYFS