Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for August 2 (scsi/pcmcia)

From: Dominik Brodowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 22:10:38 +0200

Hey,

On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 10:27:07AM -0700, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> pcmcia changes cause these build errors in drivers/scsi/pcmcia/nsp_cs.c:
> 
> drivers/scsi/pcmcia/nsp_cs.c:1907:1: error: unterminated argument list invoking macro "release_region"
> drivers/scsi/pcmcia/nsp_cs.c:1720: error: 'release_region' undeclared (first use in this function)
> drivers/scsi/pcmcia/nsp_cs.c:1720: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> drivers/scsi/pcmcia/nsp_cs.c:1720: error: for each function it appears in.)
> drivers/scsi/pcmcia/nsp_cs.c:1720: error: expected ';' at end of input
> drivers/scsi/pcmcia/nsp_cs.c:1720: error: expected declaration or statement at end of input
> drivers/scsi/pcmcia/nsp_cs.c:1720: error: expected declaration or statement at end of input
> drivers/scsi/pcmcia/nsp_cs.c:1720: error: expected declaration or statement at end of input

ah, this driver depends on !x86_64, so my make allmodconfig run didn't catch
it... Thanks!

Should be fixed for the next -next.

Best,
	Dominik