Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for August 6 (kgdboc)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:53:44 -0700

On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:27:58 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> As the merge window is open, please do not add 2.6.37 material to your
> linux-next included trees until after 2.6.36-rc1.
> 
> Changes since 20100805:

ERROR: "con_debug_enter" [drivers/serial/kgdboc.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "vc_cons" [drivers/serial/kgdboc.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "fg_console" [drivers/serial/kgdboc.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "con_debug_leave" [drivers/serial/kgdboc.ko] undefined!

.config is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by 

Make an app they can't live without
Enter the BlackBerry Developer Challenge
http://p.sf.net/sfu/RIM-dev2dev 

_______________________________________________
Kgdb-bugreport mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/kgdb-bugreport