Subject: [patch -NEXT] usb/gadget/webcam: fix Kconfig depends again

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 10:55:20 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

The USB gadget webcam driver uses V4L2 interfaces, so it should depend
on VIDEO_V4L2 instead of VIDEO_DEV.  This fixes a lot of build errors
when V4L2 is not enabled:

ERROR: "v4l2_event_unsubscribe" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_event_queue" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "video_device_release" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "video_usercopy" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_event_dequeue" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "video_register_device" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "video_device_alloc" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_event_subscribe" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "video_unregister_device" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_fh_init" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_event_pending" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_event_init" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "video_devdata" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_event_alloc" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_fh_add" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_fh_del" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_fh_exit" [drivers/usb/gadget/g_webcam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_ctrl_fill" [drivers/media/video/v4l2-common.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_ctrl_get_menu" [drivers/media/video/v4l2-common.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_device_unregister_subdev" [drivers/media/video/v4l2-common.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "v4l2_device_register_subdev" [drivers/media/video/v4l2-common.ko] undefined!

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: David Brownell <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/usb/gadget/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20100809.orig/drivers/usb/gadget/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20100809/drivers/usb/gadget/Kconfig
@@ -947,7 +947,7 @@ endif
 # or video class gadget drivers), or specific hardware, here.
 config USB_G_WEBCAM
 	tristate "USB Webcam Gadget"
-	depends on VIDEO_DEV
+	depends on VIDEO_V4L2
 	help
 	  The Webcam Gadget acts as a composite USB Audio and Video Class
 	  device. It provides a userspace API to process UVC control requests