Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the wireless tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:52:03 +1000

Hi John,

Today's linux-next merge of the wireless tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_sdio.c between commit
886275ce41a9751117367fb387ed171049eb6148 ("param: lock if_sdio's
lbs_helper_name and lbs_fw_name against sysfs changes") from Linus' tree
and commit 3d32a58b87cd251b50842f93b87d5458061c0cfc ("libertas: [sdio]
use common firmware request helper and new firmware locations") from the
wireless tree.

OK, I can't quite figure out what is going on here.  The latter commit
removes that code that was modified by the former, so I effectively
reverted the former commit (by using this file from the wireless tree)
since the "helper" and "firmware" fields of struct if_sdio_card don't
seem to be used anywhere anymore.  Can they be removed as well?
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/