Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sound-asoc tree with the samsung tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:21:37 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sound-asoc tree got a conflict in
arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smdk6410.c between commit
96e9d908a7b5b5be774ba26aca0d6633e7c97f63 ("ARM: SMDK6410: Register AC97
controller") from the samsung tree and commit
f0fba2ad1b6b53d5360125c41953b7afcd6deff0 ("ASoC: multi-component - ASoC
Multi-Component Support") from the sound-asoc tree.

Just overlapping additions.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the
fix as necessary.
-- 
Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>

diff --cc arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smdk6410.c
index c0f46e0,ecbddd3..0000000
--- a/arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smdk6410.c
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-s3c64xx/mach-smdk6410.c
@@@ -284,7 -283,7 +284,8 @@@ static struct platform_device *smdk6410
  	&s3c_device_fb,
  	&s3c_device_ohci,
  	&s3c_device_usb_hsotg,
 +	&s3c64xx_device_ac97,
+ 	&s3c_device_pcm,
  	&s3c64xx_device_iisv4,
  	&samsung_device_keypad,