Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for August 19 (media & IR)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:46:41 -0700

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:39:41 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20100818:
> My fixes tree is empty.

ERROR: "get_rc_map" [drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_input_unregister" [drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_raw_event_store_edge" [drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__ir_input_register" [drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_raw_event_handle" [drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_keydown" [drivers/media/video/ir-kbd-i2c.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__ir_input_register" [drivers/media/video/ir-kbd-i2c.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "get_rc_map" [drivers/media/video/ir-kbd-i2c.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_input_unregister" [drivers/media/video/ir-kbd-i2c.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_core_debug" [drivers/media/IR/ir-common.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_g_keycode_from_table" [drivers/media/IR/ir-common.ko] undefined!

config file is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***