Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sh tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:00:40 +1000

Hi Paul,

Today's linux-next merge of the sh tree got a conflict in
arch/sh/kernel/process_32.c between commit
d7627467b7a8dd6944885290a03a07ceb28c10eb ("Make do_execve() take a const
filename pointer") from Linus' tree and commit
d5b7fb7bb8a014ee96cd39b410fc57a7dc239a91 ("sh: fix up fallout from
syscall arg constification") from the sh tree.

I used the version from Linus' tree as it was more complete.

I also applied this merge fixup patch to make the header file prototype
match:

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:56:12 +1000
Subject: [PATCH] sh: fix prototype of sys_execve to match the new one

Commit d7627467b7 ("Make do_execve() take a const filename pointer")
missed some.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/sh/include/asm/syscalls_32.h |    7 ++++---
 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/arch/sh/include/asm/syscalls_32.h b/arch/sh/include/asm/syscalls_32.h
index be201fd..6089a4e 100644
--- a/arch/sh/include/asm/syscalls_32.h
+++ b/arch/sh/include/asm/syscalls_32.h
@@ -19,9 +19,10 @@ asmlinkage int sys_clone(unsigned long clone_flags, unsigned long newsp,
 asmlinkage int sys_vfork(unsigned long r4, unsigned long r5,
 			 unsigned long r6, unsigned long r7,
 			 struct pt_regs __regs);
-asmlinkage int sys_execve(const char __user *ufilename, char __user * __user *uargv,
-			  char __user * __user *uenvp, unsigned long r7,
-			  struct pt_regs __regs);
+asmlinkage int sys_execve(const char __user *ufilename,
+			  const char __user * const __user *uargv,
+			  const char __user * const __user *uenvp,
+			  unsigned long r7, struct pt_regs __regs);
 asmlinkage int sys_sigsuspend(old_sigset_t mask, unsigned long r5,
 			      unsigned long r6, unsigned long r7,
 			      struct pt_regs __regs);
-- 
1.7.1

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/