Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the kvm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:35:23 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the kvm tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c: In function 'main':
arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c:470: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct kvm_vcpu_arch_shared'
arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c:472: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct kvm_vcpu_arch_shared'
arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c:474: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct kvm_vcpu_arch_shared'
arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c:476: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct kvm_vcpu_arch_shared'
arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c:478: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct kvm_vcpu_arch_shared'
arch/powerpc/kernel/asm-offsets.c:479: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct kvm_vcpu_arch_shared'

Caused by commits 3623fdb1aa54678f73da95e797eb6e4756d4bd0e ("KVM: PPC:
Convert MSR to shared page") and 158a244474a6620715c626d4647fec4d61aaeee7
("KVM: PPC: Generic KVM PV guest support").

I have used the kvm tree from next-20100827 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/