Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:55:08 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the net tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

In file included from drivers/net/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c:30:
drivers/net/stmmac/stmmac.h:111: warning: 'struct platform_device' declared inside parameter list
drivers/net/stmmac/stmmac.h:111: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
drivers/net/stmmac/stmmac_main.c: In function 'stmmac_dvr_probe':
drivers/net/stmmac/stmmac_main.c:1744: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
In file included from drivers/net/stmmac/stmmac_mdio.c:31:
drivers/net/stmmac/stmmac.h:111: warning: 'struct platform_device' declared inside parameter list
drivers/net/stmmac/stmmac.h:111: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
drivers/net/stmmac/dwmac1000_core.c: In function 'dwmac1000_dump_regs':
drivers/net/stmmac/dwmac1000_core.c:56: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

Probably all revealed by commit ac75791aa943c7953521cb4fa7728bf51f9abd2d
("stmmac: remove dead option in the driver's Kconfig") which allowed this
driver to be built on most platforms.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/