Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the input tree with the input-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:59:58 +1000

Hi Dmitry,

Today's linux-next merge of the input tree got a conflict in
drivers/input/touchscreen/Makefile between commit
948e90e22f01287302d84b5b8d4ba330a41dbf8a ("Input: mrst-touchscreen - move
out of staging") from the input-current tree and commit
3045a5f5202a1e0ab6ba2bf90a786cf4cae6932a ("Input: add LPC32xx touchscreen
controller driver") from the input tree.

Just overlapping additions.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the
fix for a while.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/input/touchscreen/Makefile
index 9061042,22e2d59..0000000
--- a/drivers/input/touchscreen/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/input/touchscreen/Makefile
@@@ -23,7 -23,7 +23,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_EETI)		+= eeti
  obj-$(CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_ELO)		+= elo.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_FUJITSU)	+= fujitsu_ts.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_INEXIO)	+= inexio.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_INTEL_MID)	+= intel-mid-touch.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_LPC32XX)	+= lpc32xx_ts.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_MC13783)	+= mc13783_ts.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_MCS5000)	+= mcs5000_ts.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_MIGOR)		+= migor_ts.o