Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for September 3 (ar6k)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 18:06:14 -0700

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:52:06 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20100902:

drivers/staging/ath6kl/htc2/AR6000/ar6k.c:29:43: error: AR6002/hw2.0/hw/mbox_host_reg.h: No such file or directory

which leads to lots of these (this is just a sample):

drivers/staging/ath6kl/htc2/AR6000/ar6k.c:227: error: implicit declaration of function 'INT_STATUS_ENABLE_ERROR_SET'
drivers/staging/ath6kl/htc2/AR6000/ar6k.c:228: error: implicit declaration of function 'INT_STATUS_ENABLE_CPU_SET'
drivers/staging/ath6kl/htc2/AR6000/ar6k.c:229: error: implicit declaration of function 'INT_STATUS_ENABLE_COUNTER_SET'
drivers/staging/ath6kl/htc2/AR6000/ar6k.c:232: error: implicit declaration of function 'INT_STATUS_ENABLE_MBOX_DATA_SET'
drivers/staging/ath6kl/htc2/AR6000/ar6k.c:245: error: implicit declaration of function 'CPU_INT_STATUS_ENABLE_BIT_SET'
drivers/staging/ath6kl/htc2/AR6000/ar6k.c:249: error: implicit declaration of function 'ERROR_STATUS_ENABLE_RX_UNDERFLOW_SET'
drivers/staging/ath6kl/htc2/AR6000/ar6k.c:250: error: implicit declaration of function 'ERROR_STATUS_ENABLE_TX_OVERFLOW_SET'
drivers/staging/ath6kl/htc2/AR6000/ar6k.c:254: error: implicit declaration of function 'COUNTER_INT_STATUS_ENABLE_BIT_SET'
drivers/staging/ath6kl/htc2/AR6000/ar6k.c:263: error: 'INT_STATUS_ENABLE_ADDRESS' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/ath6kl/htc2/AR6000/ar6k.c:296: error: 'INT_STATUS_ENABLE_ADDRESS' undeclared (first use in this function)

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***