Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for September 9 (usb/otg/langwell)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 09:26:45 -0700

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:12:49 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20100908:

on i386 (X86_32), drivers/usb/otg/langwell_otg.c has 429 errors and 2 warnings.

Examples:

include/linux/usb/langwell_otg.h:23:37: error: linux/usb/intel_mid_otg.h: No such file or directory
include/linux/usb/langwell_otg.h:115: error: field 'iotg' has incomplete type
include/linux/usb/langwell_otg.h:136: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of '__mptr'
include/linux/usb/langwell_otg.h:136: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
drivers/usb/otg/langwell_otg.c:251: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/usb/otg/langwell_otg.c:520: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
drivers/usb/otg/langwell_otg.c:904: error: 'MID_OTG_NOTIFY_CONNECT' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/usb/otg/langwell_otg.c:2132 : error: implicit declaration of function 'intel_mid_otg_register_notifier'
drivers/usb/otg/langwell_otg.c:2191 : error: implicit declaration of function 'intel_mid_otg_unregister_notifier'

Note the missing header file.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-usb" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html