Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the catalin tree with the arm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 11:41:44 +1000

Hi Catalin,

Today's linux-next merge of the catalin tree got a conflict in
arch/arm/kernel/Makefile between commit
19852e59002fbba1c2c6ba0f154095a37ad2ac03 ("ARM: 6358/1: hw-breakpoint:
add HAVE_HW_BREAKPOINT to Kconfig") from the arm tree and commit
028543791a6c0652949046218da16ad0f744c158 ("ARM: Add SWP/SWPB emulation
for ARMv7 processors (v5)") from the catalin tree.

Just overlapping additions.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the
fix as necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc arch/arm/kernel/Makefile
index 5b9b268,d3430ee..0000000
--- a/arch/arm/kernel/Makefile
+++ b/arch/arm/kernel/Makefile
@@@ -42,7 -42,7 +42,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_KGDB)		+= kgdb.
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARM_UNWIND)	+= unwind.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_HAVE_TCM)		+= tcm.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_CRASH_DUMP)	+= crash_dump.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_HAVE_HW_BREAKPOINT)	+= hw_breakpoint.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_SWP_EMULATE)	+= swp_emulate.o
  
  obj-$(CONFIG_CRUNCH)		+= crunch.o crunch-bits.o
  AFLAGS_crunch-bits.o		:= -Wa,-mcpu=ep9312