Subject: [PATCH -next] staging: cx25821 and go7007 depend on IR_CORE

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:23:59 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors in cx25821 and go7007.
They both use IR functions, so they should depend on IR_CORE.
(It's not safe to select VIDEO_IR when IR_CORE is not enabled.)

(.text+0x39065a): undefined reference to `ir_core_debug'
(.text+0x3906a4): undefined reference to `ir_core_debug'
ir-functions.c:(.text+0x39080b): undefined reference to `ir_core_debug'
(.text+0x390893): undefined reference to `ir_g_keycode_from_table'
(.text+0x390942): undefined reference to `ir_core_debug'
(.text+0x3909f5): undefined reference to `ir_core_debug'
(.text+0x390a3a): undefined reference to `ir_core_debug'
(.text+0x390ab1): undefined reference to `ir_core_debug'
(.text+0x390b36): undefined reference to `ir_core_debug'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
---
 drivers/staging/cx25821/Kconfig |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/go7007/Kconfig  |    2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

--- linux-next-20100914.orig/drivers/staging/cx25821/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20100914/drivers/staging/cx25821/Kconfig
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
 config VIDEO_CX25821
 	tristate "Conexant cx25821 support"
-	depends on DVB_CORE && VIDEO_DEV && PCI && I2C && INPUT
+	depends on DVB_CORE && VIDEO_DEV && PCI && I2C && INPUT && IR_CORE
 	select I2C_ALGOBIT
 	select VIDEO_BTCX
 	select VIDEO_TVEEPROM
--- linux-next-20100914.orig/drivers/staging/go7007/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20100914/drivers/staging/go7007/Kconfig
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
 config VIDEO_GO7007
 	tristate "WIS GO7007 MPEG encoder support"
-	depends on VIDEO_DEV && PCI && I2C && INPUT
+	depends on VIDEO_DEV && PCI && I2C && INPUT && IR_CORE
 	depends on SND
 	select VIDEOBUF_DMA_SG
 	select VIDEO_IR