Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for September 15 (staging/ath6kl)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:47:04 -0700

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:29:54 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20100914:

  CC [M]  drivers/staging/ath6kl/hif/sdio/linux_sdio/src/hif.o
In file included from linux-next-20100915/drivers/staging/ath6kl/hif/sdio/linux_sdio/src/hif.c:37:
linux-next-20100915/drivers/staging/ath6kl/hif/sdio/linux_sdio/include/hif_internal.h:55: error: field 'sem_req' has incomplete type
linux-next-20100915/drivers/staging/ath6kl/hif/sdio/linux_sdio/include/hif_internal.h:69: error: field 'sem_async' has incomplete type
linux-next-20100915/drivers/staging/ath6kl/hif/sdio/linux_sdio/src/hif.c: In function 'HIFReadWrite':
linux-next-20100915/drivers/staging/ath6kl/hif/sdio/linux_sdio/src/hif.c:373: error: implicit declaration of function 'up'
linux-next-20100915/drivers/staging/ath6kl/hif/sdio/linux_sdio/src/hif.c:374: error: implicit declaration of function 'down_interruptible'
linux-next-20100915/drivers/staging/ath6kl/hif/sdio/linux_sdio/src/hif.c: In function 'hifDeviceInserted':
linux-next-20100915/drivers/staging/ath6kl/hif/sdio/linux_sdio/src/hif.c:857: error: implicit declaration of function 'sema_init'
make[4]: *** [drivers/staging/ath6kl/hif/sdio/linux_sdio/src/hif.o] Error 1

config file is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***