Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for September 21 (staging/keucr)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:53:45 -0700

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:00:55 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20100920:

drivers/staging/keucr/smcommon.h:9:1: warning: "SUCCESS" redefined
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_bulk_srb':
(.text+0x5199e): multiple definition of `usb_stor_bulk_srb'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x85c4b): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_bulk_transfer_sg':
(.text+0x520be): multiple definition of `usb_stor_bulk_transfer_sg'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x8638a): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_Bulk_reset':
(.text+0x52425): multiple definition of `usb_stor_Bulk_reset'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x86842): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_port_reset':
(.text+0x5069c): multiple definition of `usb_stor_port_reset'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x848c4): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_Bulk_max_lun':
(.text+0x5152f): multiple definition of `usb_stor_Bulk_max_lun'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x84ed5): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_clear_halt':
(.text+0x515f6): multiple definition of `usb_stor_clear_halt'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x858a3): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_stop_transport':
(.text+0x50828): multiple definition of `usb_stor_stop_transport'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x84f9c): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_report_bus_reset':
(.text+0x505a6): multiple definition of `usb_stor_report_bus_reset'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x843aa): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `fill_inquiry_response':
(.text+0x4eb80): multiple definition of `fill_inquiry_response'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x88aa9): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o:(.data+0x5e30): multiple definition of `usb_stor_host_template'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.data+0x4260): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_invoke_transport':
(.text+0x50c91): multiple definition of `usb_stor_invoke_transport'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x85046): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_Bulk_transport':
(.text+0x51ab1): multiple definition of `usb_stor_Bulk_transport'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x85d5e): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o:(.data+0x5f60): multiple definition of `usb_stor_sense_invalidCDB'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.data+0x4390): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_control_msg':
(.text+0x51450): multiple definition of `usb_stor_control_msg'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x84df6): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_report_device_reset':
(.text+0x505ff): multiple definition of `usb_stor_report_device_reset'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x84403): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_access_xfer_buf':
(.text+0x5028d): multiple definition of `usb_stor_access_xfer_buf'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x844a0): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_bulk_transfer_buf':
(.text+0x519e1): multiple definition of `usb_stor_bulk_transfer_buf'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x85c8e): first defined here
drivers/staging/built-in.o: In function `usb_stor_set_xfer_buf':
(.text+0x5052f): multiple definition of `usb_stor_set_xfer_buf'
drivers/usb/built-in.o:(.text+0x8474b): first defined here

config is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***