Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for September 29 (media & IR build errors)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:31:28 -0700

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:36:04 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20100928:

ERROR: "ir_keydown" [drivers/media/video/ir-kbd-i2c.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__ir_input_register" [drivers/media/video/ir-kbd-i2c.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "get_rc_map" [drivers/media/video/ir-kbd-i2c.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_input_unregister" [drivers/media/video/ir-kbd-i2c.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "get_rc_map" [drivers/media/video/cx88/cx88xx.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_repeat" [drivers/media/video/cx88/cx88xx.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_input_unregister" [drivers/media/video/cx88/cx88xx.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_keydown" [drivers/media/video/cx88/cx88xx.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__ir_input_register" [drivers/media/video/cx88/cx88xx.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "get_rc_map" [drivers/media/video/bt8xx/bttv.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_input_unregister" [drivers/media/video/bt8xx/bttv.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__ir_input_register" [drivers/media/video/bt8xx/bttv.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_core_debug" [drivers/media/IR/ir-common.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ir_g_keycode_from_table" [drivers/media/IR/ir-common.ko] undefined!

randconfig is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***