Subject: Re: [[email-masked]: [PATCH] staging: ath6kl: Fixing the driver to use modified mmc_host structure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:57:48 +1000

Hi Vipin,

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:34:19 -0700 Vipin Mehta <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>     Can you pls help me apply the following patch to the linux-next 
> tree. The patch fixes a compilation problem with ath6kl due to a
> change in the mmc_host structure. The driver compiles fine in the
> staging-next-2.6 tree which is where the changes for this driver 
> actually go. However, the mmc stack in the linux-next tree and 
> staging-next-2.6 is out of sync and so this patch is only applicable
> to linux-next.

I will carry it as a merge fixup patch for the staging-next tree.
Someone just needs to make sure that this patch gets applied (or sent to
Linus) at the right time.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/