Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the lost-spurious-irq tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:38:03 +1100

Hi Ingo,

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:01:23 +0200 Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Fortunately there's a really simple solution: wait for an explicit reply 
> from a maintainer before adding a new-feature tree. (Solicite again via 
> a To: email if the Cc: went unanswered by the maintainers.)

Sure we can try that.

> Could you please start using that method for all subsystems i 
> co-maintain?

So, to be clear, from the MAINTAINERS file that would be LOCKDEP AND
LOCKSTAT, PERFORMANCE EVENTS SUBSYSTEM, SCHEDULER, TRACING, and X86
ARCHITECTURE.  Any others?  If so could you please update the MAINTAINERS
file as (at my age) I am likely to forget and other may not guess.
Thanks.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/