Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for October 11 (staging/keucr)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:42:22 -0700

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:29:59 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20101008:

linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.c: In function 'get_transport':
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.c:346: error: 'US_PR_BULK' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.c:346: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.c:346: error: for each function it appears in.)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.c: In function 'get_protocol':
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.c:370: error: 'US_SC_SCSI' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.c: In function 'get_pipes':
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.c:421: error: 'US_PR_CBI' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.c: In function 'usb_stor_scan_thread':
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.c:567: error: 'US_PR_BULK' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/scsiglue.c: In function 'slave_alloc':
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/scsiglue.c:33: error: 'US_SC_UFI' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/scsiglue.c:33: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/scsiglue.c:33: error: for each function it appears in.)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/scsiglue.c: In function 'slave_configure':
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/scsiglue.c:58: error: 'US_SC_SCSI' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/scsiglue.c:58: error: 'US_SC_CYP_ATACB' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/scsiglue.c:79: error: 'US_PR_CB' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/scsiglue.c:79: error: 'US_PR_CBI' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/transport.c: In function 'usb_stor_invoke_transport':
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/transport.c:318: error: 'US_PR_CB' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/transport.c:318: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/transport.c:318: error: for each function it appears in.)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/transport.c:318: error: 'US_PR_DPCM_USB' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/transport.c:341: error: 'US_SC_RBC' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/transport.c:341: error: 'US_SC_SCSI' undeclared (first use in this function)
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/transport.c:341: error: 'US_SC_CYP_ATACB' undeclared (first use in this function)
In file included from linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/smilmain.c:4:
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/smcommon.h:9:1: warning: "SUCCESS" redefined
In file included from linux-next-20101011/include/scsi/scsi_host.h:9,
                 from linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.h:11,
                 from linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/smilmain.c:2:
linux-next-20101011/include/scsi/scsi.h:429:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/smilsub.c:9:
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/smcommon.h:9:1: warning: "SUCCESS" redefined
In file included from linux-next-20101011/include/scsi/scsi_host.h:9,
                 from linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.h:11,
                 from linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/smilsub.c:2:
linux-next-20101011/include/scsi/scsi.h:429:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/smilecc.c:6:
linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/smcommon.h:9:1: warning: "SUCCESS" redefined
In file included from linux-next-20101011/include/scsi/scsi_host.h:9,
                 from linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/usb.h:11,
                 from linux-next-20101011/drivers/staging/keucr/smilecc.c:1:
linux-next-20101011/include/scsi/scsi.h:429:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

config is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***