Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arm tree with the arm-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:33:14 +1100

Hi Russell,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm tree got a conflict in
arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-cpuimx27.c between commit
4793ca4028e4dcdbf2740db50995c9378ded3cf8 ("cpuimx27: fix i2c bus
selection") from the arm-current tree and commit
77a406da5a5b76445a816d5f043fc9aef4026ff1 ("ARM: imx: fix name of macros
to add imx-i2c devices") from the arm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) can can carry the fix for a while.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-cpuimx27.c
index 6830afd,28f73a1..0000000
--- a/arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-cpuimx27.c
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-cpuimx27.c
@@@ -259,8 -258,9 +258,9 @@@ static void __init eukrea_cpuimx27_init
  	i2c_register_board_info(0, eukrea_cpuimx27_i2c_devices,
  				ARRAY_SIZE(eukrea_cpuimx27_i2c_devices));
  
- 	imx27_add_i2c_imx0(&cpuimx27_i2c1_data);
 -	imx27_add_imx_i2c(1, &cpuimx27_i2c1_data);
++	imx27_add_imx_i2c(0, &cpuimx27_i2c1_data);
  
+ 	imx27_add_fec(NULL);
  	platform_add_devices(platform_devices, ARRAY_SIZE(platform_devices));
  
  #if defined(CONFIG_MACH_EUKREA_CPUIMX27_USESDHC2)