Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the kgdb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:13:03 +1100

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got conflicts in
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_fb_helper.c, drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c,
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nv04_crtc.c, drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nv50_crtc.c,
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/atombios_crtc.c,
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_legacy_crtc.c,
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_mode.h and include/drm/drm_crtc_helper.h
between commit 92b182171492dc1ac626e6f24ff3a7c917217aa0 ("drm,kdb,kms:
Add an enter argument to mode_set_base_atomic() API") from the kgdb tree
and commit 413d45d3627be4748058dea697718ed6fb88bd01 ("drm, kdb, kms: Add
an enter argument to mode_set_base_atomic() API") from the drm tree.

Supposedly the same patch, but not :-(.  I fixed it up by using the
version from the drm tree (since that has slightly later author date).
Hope I got it right :-)

Please sort this out.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/