Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the mips tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:09:11 +1100

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in
drivers/usb/host/Makefile between commit
cd97084c3aff6f1037e00ee711a872719b60441d ("USB: Add EHCI and OHCH glue
for OCTEON II SOCs") from the mips tree and commit
f668f1e9868f9bc1bed3d5df1701879ac89cc3ed ("USB: add platform glue driver
for FSL USB DR controller") from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/usb/host/Makefile
index 36099ce,91c5a1b..0000000
--- a/drivers/usb/host/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/usb/host/Makefile
@@@ -33,5 -33,4 +33,5 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_USB_R8A66597_HCD)	+= r8a66
  obj-$(CONFIG_USB_ISP1760_HCD)	+= isp1760.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_USB_HWA_HCD)	+= hwa-hc.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_USB_IMX21_HCD)	+= imx21-hcd.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_USB_OCTEON2_COMMON) += octeon2-common.o
- 
+ obj-$(CONFIG_USB_FSL_MPH_DR_OF)	+= fsl-mph-dr-of.o