Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the swiotlb-xen tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:03:32 +1100

Hi Konrad,

Today's linux-next merge of the swiotlb-xen tree got a conflict in
arch/x86/include/asm/io_apic.h between commit
23f9b267159b4c7ff59d2e6c8ed31693eff841e3 ("x86: apic: Move
probe_nr_irqs_gsi() into ioapic_init_mappings()") from the tip tree and
commit 7b586d71858091f0958e5808b7e3d5390c2ae47d ("x86/io_apic: add
get_nr_irqs_gsi()") from the swiotlb-xen tree.

Just context changes. I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as
necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc arch/x86/include/asm/io_apic.h
index 240a0a5,a6b28d0..0000000
--- a/arch/x86/include/asm/io_apic.h
+++ b/arch/x86/include/asm/io_apic.h
@@@ -168,6 -168,9 +168,8 @@@ extern int save_IO_APIC_setup(struct IO
  extern void mask_IO_APIC_setup(struct IO_APIC_route_entry **ioapic_entries);
  extern int restore_IO_APIC_setup(struct IO_APIC_route_entry **ioapic_entries);
  
 -extern void probe_nr_irqs_gsi(void);
+ extern int get_nr_irqs_gsi(void);
+ 
  extern void setup_ioapic_ids_from_mpc(void);
  
  struct mp_ioapic_gsi{