Subject: [PATCH -next] staging: clearpad_tm1217 depends on INPUT

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:38:46 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

clearpad_tm1217 driver uses many input_() interfaces, so it should
depend on INPUT.

clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf19ac): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf1b19): undefined reference to `input_event'
clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf1b31): undefined reference to `input_event'
clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf1bb4): undefined reference to `input_event'
clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf1bf2): undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o:clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf1c08): more undefined references to `input_event' follow
clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf1df3): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf1eac): undefined reference to `input_set_abs_params'
clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf1ed1): undefined reference to `input_set_abs_params'
clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf1ed8): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf2040): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
clearpad_tm1217.c:(.text+0xf204b): undefined reference to `input_free_device'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ramesh Agarwal <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/cptm1217/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- linux-next-20101117.orig/drivers/staging/cptm1217/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20101117/drivers/staging/cptm1217/Kconfig
@@ -2,6 +2,7 @@ config TOUCHSCREEN_CLEARPAD_TM1217
 	tristate "Synaptics Clearpad TM1217"
 	depends on I2C
 	depends on GPIOLIB
+	depends on INPUT
 	help
 	  Say Y here if you have a Synaptics Clearpad TM1217 Controller