Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for November 18 (netfilter)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:25:20 -0800

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:42:56 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20101117:

include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:94: error: field 'ct_general' has incomplete type
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:174: error: 'const struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:181: error: implicit declaration of function 'nf_conntrack_put'
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_ecache.h:35: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.h:60: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:36: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'nf_ct_zone'
net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:37: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:60: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:60: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_conntrack_reasm.c:598: error: implicit declaration of function 'nf_conntrack_put_reasm'
net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_conntrack_reasm.c:598: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct_reasm'
net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_conntrack_reasm.c:599: error: implicit declaration of function 'nf_conntrack_get_reasm'
net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_conntrack_reasm.c:600: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct_reasm'

randconfig file is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***