Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for November 17

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:16:23 +1100

Hi Randy,

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:24:51 -0800 Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On 11/17/10 15:14, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> > 
> > Was this fixed before Linus took that patch?  Also, the #include of
> 
> This build error was in linux-next of NOV. 17.  What mainline base did it use?
> I don't exactly know how to answer your question...

It was a question for Linus and Arnd, as Linus took Arnd's patch this
morning (my time) i.e. after next-20101117.  That patch was in linux-next
for only one day (Nov 17) as it broke my builds the day before and was not
included then.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/