Subject: Re: [PATCH] Revert "kconfig: Temporarily disable dependency warnings"

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:48:01 +1100

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:37:31 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:19:46 +0200 Michal Marek <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > This reverts commit 71ebc01, which was a 2.6.36-only stopgap solution.
> 
> I was hoping that we would have the number of these warnings down to
> something reasonable before this revert made it into Linus' tree ...
> 
> I guess fixing the V4L stuff will become a bit more urgent, now :-)

Is there any chance that the V4L kconfig warnings will be fixed?  It is
quite irritating for those of us who do allmodconfig (and allyesconfig)
builds ...

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/