Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for November 25

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:31:07 +1100

Hi Alan,

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:25:18 +0000 Alan Cox <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Umm where did all the x86 changes go ?
> 
> I was going to look at SEP and fixing it but I can't even build a base
> test tree from -next because all the x86 work seems to be missing from
> the tree from 23rd onwards.

You need to ask the x86, staging and tip maintainers ...  There was a
build failure in tip tree on Nov 23 after which the tip tree was rebuilt
without some of its branches.  Also, there is a boot failure caused by
the sep driver (which I see one of your patches should fix).

I did not remove any of the code.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/