Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the input tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:26:58 +1100

Hi Dmitry,

Today's linux-next merge of the input tree got a conflict in
include/linux/input.h between commit
86b17f76f462db460d6d916e105a4c44cb353e36 ("Input: document struct
input_absinfo") from Linus' tree and commit
a528f721b7c0ba70433dbddf5947eea458c3e36a ("Input: document new trkid
field in struct input_dev") from the input tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc include/linux/input.h
index 979d4bd,787aa7e..0000000
--- a/include/linux/input.h
+++ b/include/linux/input.h
@@@ -1155,7 -1125,8 +1150,8 @@@ struct ff_effect 
   *	of tracked contacts
   * @mtsize: number of MT slots the device uses
   * @slot: MT slot currently being transmitted
+  * @trkid: stores MT tracking ID for the current contact
 - * @absinfo: array of &struct absinfo elements holding information
 + * @absinfo: array of &struct input_absinfo elements holding information
   *	about absolute axes (current value, min, max, flat, fuzz,
   *	resolution)
   * @key: reflects current state of device's keys/buttons