Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the voltage tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:09:11 +1100

Hi Liam,

After merging the voltage tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `mc13xxx_regulator_is_enabled':
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b01c): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_lock'
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b038): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_reg_read'
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b04a): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_unlock'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `mc13xxx_regulator_disable':
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b256): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_lock'
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b26f): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_reg_rmw'
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b281): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_unlock'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `mc13xxx_regulator_enable':
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b323): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_lock'
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b33c): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_reg_rmw'
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b34e): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_unlock'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `mc13xxx_regulator_get_voltage':
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b3f5): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_lock'
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b40c): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_reg_read'
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b41f): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_unlock'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `mc13xxx_regulator_set_voltage':
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b67f): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_lock'
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b6a4): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_reg_rmw'
mc13xxx-regulator-core.c:(.text+0x9b6b6): undefined reference to `mc13xxx_unlock'

Please build test this stuff ...

I have used the voltage tree from next-20101213 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/