Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the ia64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:23:57 +1100

Hi Tony,

After merging the ia64 tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64_allmodconfig)
produced these warnings:

drivers/acpi/apei/erst.c: In function 'erst_reader':
drivers/acpi/apei/erst.c:826: warning: passing argument 1 of 'spinlock_check' from incompatible pointer type
include/linux/spinlock.h:272: note: expected 'struct spinlock_t *' but argument is of type 'struct raw_spinlock_t *'
drivers/acpi/apei/erst.c:829: warning: passing argument 1 of 'spin_unlock_irqrestore' from incompatible pointer type
include/linux/spinlock.h:338: note: expected 'struct spinlock_t *' but argument is of type 'struct raw_spinlock_t *'
drivers/acpi/apei/erst.c:834: warning: passing argument 1 of 'spin_unlock_irqrestore' from incompatible pointer type
include/linux/spinlock.h:338: note: expected 'struct spinlock_t *' but argument is of type 'struct raw_spinlock_t *'
drivers/acpi/apei/erst.c:840: warning: passing argument 1 of 'spin_unlock_irqrestore' from incompatible pointer type
include/linux/spinlock.h:338: note: expected 'struct spinlock_t *' but argument is of type 'struct raw_spinlock_t *'

Introduced by commit ae85bdfb6bd024fab5556f9b78668b1c6aab6fb8 ("pstore:
X86 platform interface using ACPI/APEI/ERST").

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/