Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for December 27

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 20:11:55 +1100

Hi,

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:04:06 +0100 Sedat Dilek <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Can you try to upload/push via IPADDR?

I can only upload to master.kernel.org, the rest is done by the mirroring
software.  I have no access to any of the other kernel.org machines.

> > The sound tree gained a build failure, so I used the version that would
> > have been in next-20101223.
> 
> I thought there was no "next-20101223" :-).

That is why I said "would have been in" :-)

> Can you please upload the patch-diff to
> <http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/next/>?

If you mean for next-20101223, then there wasn't one.  I ran out of time
and just threw away what I had done.

If you mean generally, then (see above) it depends on the mirroring
software.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/