Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for December 29 (netfilter build errors)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 08:53:00 -0800

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:07:00 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20101228:

In file included from linux-next-20101229/net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:22:
linux-next-20101229/include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:94: error: field 'ct_general' has incomplete type
linux-next-20101229/include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h: In function 'nf_ct_get':
linux-next-20101229/include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:174: error: 'const struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
linux-next-20101229/include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h: In function 'nf_ct_put':
linux-next-20101229/include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h:181: error: implicit declaration of function 'nf_conntrack_put'
  CC      net/ipv6/exthdrs_core.o
In file included from linux-next-20101229/include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.h:18,
                 from linux-next-20101229/net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:26:
linux-next-20101229/include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_ecache.h: In function 'nf_ct_ecache_ext_add':
linux-next-20101229/include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_ecache.h:35: error: 'struct net' has no member named 'ct'
In file included from linux-next-20101229/net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:26:
linux-next-20101229/include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.h: In function 'nf_conntrack_confirm':
linux-next-20101229/include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.h:60: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
linux-next-20101229/net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c: In function 'nf_ct6_defrag_user':
linux-next-20101229/net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:36: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
linux-next-20101229/net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:37: error: implicit declaration of function 'nf_ct_zone'
linux-next-20101229/net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:37: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
linux-next-20101229/net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c: In function 'ipv6_defrag':
linux-next-20101229/net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:60: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
linux-next-20101229/net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.c:60: error: 'struct sk_buff' has no member named 'nfct'
make[4]: *** [net/ipv6/netfilter/nf_defrag_ipv6_hooks.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [net/ipv6/netfilter] Error 2

kernel config file is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***
desserts:  http://www.xenotime.net/linux/recipes/