Subject: [PATCH -next] staging: usbvideo/vicam depends on USB

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:23:38 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors by adding "depends on USB":

ERROR: "usb_register_driver" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/vicam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_bulk_msg" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/vicam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_control_msg" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/vicam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_deregister" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/vicam.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_get_dev" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/usbvideo.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_put_dev" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/usbvideo.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_free_urb" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/usbvideo.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_submit_urb" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/usbvideo.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_set_interface" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/usbvideo.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_kill_urb" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/usbvideo.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_register_driver" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/usbvideo.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_deregister" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/usbvideo.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_alloc_urb" [drivers/staging/usbvideo/usbvideo.ko] undefined!

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/usbvideo/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20101230.orig/drivers/staging/usbvideo/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20101230/drivers/staging/usbvideo/Kconfig
@@ -3,7 +3,7 @@ config VIDEO_USBVIDEO
 
 config USB_VICAM
 	tristate "USB 3com HomeConnect (aka vicam) support (DEPRECATED)"
-	depends on VIDEO_DEV && VIDEO_V4L2_COMMON
+	depends on VIDEO_DEV && VIDEO_V4L2_COMMON && USB
 	select VIDEO_USBVIDEO
 	---help---
 	  Say Y here if you have 3com homeconnect camera (vicam).