Subject: [PATCH -next] staging: se401 depends on USB

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:23:41 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors by adding "depends on USB":

ERROR: "usb_register_driver" [drivers/staging/se401/se401.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_alloc_urb" [drivers/staging/se401/se401.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_submit_urb" [drivers/staging/se401/se401.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_control_msg" [drivers/staging/se401/se401.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_free_urb" [drivers/staging/se401/se401.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_kill_urb" [drivers/staging/se401/se401.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_deregister" [drivers/staging/se401/se401.ko] undefined!

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/se401/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20101230.orig/drivers/staging/se401/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20101230/drivers/staging/se401/Kconfig
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
 config USB_SE401
 	tristate "USB SE401 Camera support (DEPRECATED)"
-	depends on VIDEO_DEV && VIDEO_V4L2_COMMON
+	depends on VIDEO_DEV && VIDEO_V4L2_COMMON && USB
 	---help---
 	  Say Y here if you want to connect this type of camera to your
 	  computer's USB port. See <file:Documentation/video4linux/se401.txt>