Subject: [PATCH -next] tty/serial: fix apbuart build

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:05:20 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors by selecting SERIAL_CORE:

ERROR: "uart_register_driver" [drivers/tty/serial/apbuart.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "uart_write_wakeup" [drivers/tty/serial/apbuart.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "uart_update_timeout" [drivers/tty/serial/apbuart.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "uart_get_divisor" [drivers/tty/serial/apbuart.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "uart_get_baud_rate" [drivers/tty/serial/apbuart.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "uart_add_one_port" [drivers/tty/serial/apbuart.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "uart_unregister_driver" [drivers/tty/serial/apbuart.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "uart_remove_one_port" [drivers/tty/serial/apbuart.ko] undefined!

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: Daniel Hellstrom <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/tty/serial/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- linux-next-20110114.orig/drivers/tty/serial/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20110114/drivers/tty/serial/Kconfig
@@ -1518,6 +1518,7 @@ config SERIAL_BCM63XX_CONSOLE
 config SERIAL_GRLIB_GAISLER_APBUART
 	tristate "GRLIB APBUART serial support"
 	depends on OF
+	select SERIAL_CORE
 	---help---
 	Add support for the GRLIB APBUART serial port.