Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for February 3 (netfilter)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:15:11 -0800

On Thu, 3 Feb 2011 16:00:34 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20110202:

When SYSCTL and PROC_FS and NETFILTER_NETLINK are not enabled:

net/built-in.o: In function `try_to_load_type':
ip_set_core.c:(.text+0x3ab49): undefined reference to `nfnl_unlock'
ip_set_core.c:(.text+0x3ab4e): undefined reference to `nfnl_lock'
net/built-in.o: In function `ip_set_nfnl_put':
(.text+0x3ab6c): undefined reference to `nfnl_lock'
net/built-in.o: In function `ip_set_nfnl_put':
(.text+0x3ab87): undefined reference to `nfnl_unlock'
net/built-in.o: In function `ip_set_nfnl_get_byindex':
(.text+0x3abb1): undefined reference to `nfnl_lock'
net/built-in.o: In function `ip_set_nfnl_get_byindex':
(.text+0x3abc8): undefined reference to `nfnl_unlock'
net/built-in.o: In function `ip_set_nfnl_get':
(.text+0x3abef): undefined reference to `nfnl_lock'
net/built-in.o: In function `ip_set_nfnl_get':
(.text+0x3ac00): undefined reference to `nfnl_unlock'
net/built-in.o: In function `ip_set_sockfn_get':
ip_set_core.c:(.text+0x3b3a8): undefined reference to `nfnl_lock'
ip_set_core.c:(.text+0x3b3d0): undefined reference to `nfnl_unlock'
ip_set_core.c:(.text+0x3b403): undefined reference to `nfnl_lock'
ip_set_core.c:(.text+0x3b414): undefined reference to `nfnl_unlock'
net/built-in.o: In function `ip_set_init':
ip_set_core.c:(.init.text+0xe40): undefined reference to `nfnetlink_subsys_register'
ip_set_core.c:(.init.text+0xe60): undefined reference to `nfnetlink_subsys_unregister'
net/built-in.o: In function `ip_set_fini':
ip_set_core.c:(.exit.text+0x1b2): undefined reference to `nfnetlink_subsys_unregister'

Full .config file is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***