Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the rr tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 13:01:15 +1100

Hi Rusty,

After merging the rr tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c: In function 'myri10ge_select_firmware':
drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c:3341: error: request for member 'perm' in something not a structure or union
drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c:3341: error: request for member 'perm' in something not a structure or union
drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c:3341: error: request for member 'perm' in something not a structure or union
drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c:3349: error: request for member 'perm' in something not a structure or union
drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c:3349: error: request for member 'perm' in something not a structure or union
drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c:3349: error: request for member 'perm' in something not a structure or union

Caused by commit b3e402b450f954d0a8ec04e05433654d4a9df2a6 ("module: deal
with alignment issues in built-in module parameters") so I have used the
rr tree from next-20110208 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/