Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the staging.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:35:27 +1100

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in
drivers/staging/zram/zram_drv.c between commit
5414e557fca545614ceedc3d3496f747457e2e3b ("staging: zram: fix data
corruption issue") from the staging.current tree and commit
2787f959d6c5fb258d964218ac75346019f49ee9 ("zram: Return zero'd pages on
new reads") from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I think - see below) and can carry the fix as necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/staging/zram/zram_drv.c
index 4bd8cbd,1017d6d..0000000
--- a/drivers/staging/zram/zram_drv.c
+++ b/drivers/staging/zram/zram_drv.c
@@@ -235,8 -237,7 +238,8 @@@ static void zram_read(struct zram *zram
  		if (unlikely(!zram->table[index].page)) {
  			pr_debug("Read before write: sector=%lu, size=%u",
  				(ulong)(bio->bi_sector), bio->bi_size);
- 			/* Do nothing */
+ 			handle_zero_page(page);
 +			index++;
  			continue;
  		}