Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drivers-x86 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:39:44 +1100

Hi Matthew,

After merging the drivers-x86 tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/platform/x86/xo15-ebook.c: In function 'ebook_switch_add':
drivers/platform/x86/xo15-ebook.c:136: error: 'struct acpi_device_wakeup' has no member named 'run_wake_count'

Caused by commit f160ad4c2a720411a136db7b867c3b4b868b8933 ("OLPC XO-1.5
ebook switch driver") interacting with commit
0cab2dcf9963b1a7ed32e730384e1e8925b099cd ("ACPI: Remove the
wakeup.run_wake_count device field") from the acpi tree.

I have applied this merge fix patch:

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:36:41 +1100
Subject: [PATCH] OLPC: fix for removal of run_wak_count

Signed-off-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/platform/x86/xo15-ebook.c |    1 -
 1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/platform/x86/xo15-ebook.c b/drivers/platform/x86/xo15-ebook.c
index 2343bb3..c1372ed 100644
--- a/drivers/platform/x86/xo15-ebook.c
+++ b/drivers/platform/x86/xo15-ebook.c
@@ -133,7 +133,6 @@ static int ebook_switch_add(struct acpi_device *device)
 		/* Button's GPE is run-wake GPE */
 		acpi_enable_gpe(device->wakeup.gpe_device,
 				device->wakeup.gpe_number);
-		device->wakeup.run_wake_count++;
 		device_set_wakeup_enable(&device->dev, true);
 	}
 
-- 
1.7.2.3

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/