Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the workqueues tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:33:21 +1100

Hi Tejun,

After merging the workqueues tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

kernel/workqueue.c: In function 'init_workqueues':
kernel/workqueue.c:3780: error: 'WQ_FREEZEABLE' undeclared (first use in this function)

Caused by commit 58a69cb47ec6991bf006a3e5d202e8571b0327a4 ("workqueue,
freezer: unify spelling of 'freeze' + 'able' to 'freezable'") being
mismerged with commit 4149efb22da66e326fc48baf80d628834509f7f0
("workqueue: add system_freezeable_wq") which added another use of
WQ_FREEZEABLE.

Please do at least simple build testing before submitting to
linux-next ...

I have used the version of the workqueues tree from next-20110216 for
today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/