Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with Linus' tree

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:04:56 -0800

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 03:08:02PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Greg,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in
> drivers/usb/host/ehci-pci.c between commit
> baab93afc2844b68d57b0dcca5e1d34c5d7cf411 ("USB: EHCI: ASPM quirk of ISOC
> on AMD Hudson") from Linus' tree and commit
> b7d5b439b7a40dd0a0202fe1c118615a3fcc3b25 ("USB host: Move AMD PLL quirk
> to pci-quirks.c") from the usb tree.
> 
> I just use the version from the usb tree, but this may need fixing up in
> pci-quirks.c.

I have reverted the patch in the usb-next tree, and merged with Linus's
tree, so the usb-next tree should be all good now.

Andriy, can you resend me a new version of this patch that I can apply,
as I couldn't resolve the merge issues, they were just too great.

thanks,

greg k-h