Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (kvm tree related)

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:56:58 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the final tree, today's linux-next build (sparc64 defconfig)
failed like this:

mm/memory.c: In function '__get_user_pages':
mm/memory.c:1584: error: 'EHWPOISON' undeclared (first use in this function)

Caused by commit b1c4f2836370f5c8207d4c61e91c93bd6a4ce27a ("mm: make
__get_user_pages return -EHWPOISON for HWPOISON page optionally") from
the kvm tree.

Not all architectures use include/asm-generic/errno.h ...

I have reverted that commit (and commits
d47b742c5661385b927c03188549b2d2004b80f4 "KVM: Replace
is_hwpoison_address with __get_user_pages" and
eef8839430b72deac59e9ec51eb56c44512fcc66 "mm: remove is_hwpoison_address"
which depend on it) for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/