Subject: [PATCH -next] staging/brcm80211: fix printk format warnings

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:29:48 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

drivers/staging/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.c:1379: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/brcm80211/sys/wl_mac80211.c:1827: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/brcm80211/sys/wl_mac80211.c:1832: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.c |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/brcm80211/sys/wl_mac80211.c      |    4 ++--
 2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

--- linux-next-20110301.orig/drivers/staging/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.c
+++ linux-next-20110301/drivers/staging/brcm80211/brcmfmac/wl_cfg80211.c
@@ -1376,7 +1376,7 @@ wl_cfg80211_connect(struct wiphy *wiphy,
 	memcpy(&join_params.params.bssid, &ether_bcast, ETH_ALEN);
 
 	wl_ch_to_chanspec(wl->channel, &join_params, &join_params_size);
-	WL_DBG("join_param_size %d\n", join_params_size);
+	WL_DBG("join_param_size %zd\n", join_params_size);
 
 	if (join_params.ssid.SSID_len < IEEE80211_MAX_SSID_LEN) {
 		WL_DBG("ssid \"%s\", len (%d)\n",
--- linux-next-20110301.orig/drivers/staging/brcm80211/sys/wl_mac80211.c
+++ linux-next-20110301/drivers/staging/brcm80211/sys/wl_mac80211.c
@@ -1824,12 +1824,12 @@ int wl_check_firmwares(struct wl_info *w
 			WL_ERROR("%s: invalid bin/hdr fw\n", __func__);
 			rc = -EBADF;
 		} else if (fw_hdr->size % sizeof(struct wl_fw_hdr)) {
-			WL_ERROR("%s: non integral fw hdr file size %d/%zu\n",
+			WL_ERROR("%s: non integral fw hdr file size %zd/%zu\n",
 				 __func__, fw_hdr->size,
 				 sizeof(struct wl_fw_hdr));
 			rc = -EBADF;
 		} else if (fw->size < MIN_FW_SIZE || fw->size > MAX_FW_SIZE) {
-			WL_ERROR("%s: out of bounds fw file size %d\n",
+			WL_ERROR("%s: out of bounds fw file size %zd\n",
 				 __func__, fw->size);
 			rc = -EBADF;
 		} else {